The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution or use that is contrary to applicable laws or regulations, or that would subject us to any registration requirement within any applicable jurisdiction. Accordingly, if you access the Site from other locations, you do so on your own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
C-Val Technologies LLC does not give or substitute for medical advice. C-Val Technologies LLC specifically invokes the first amendment rights of freedom of speech and of the press without prejudice. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, prevent or treat any disease. C-Val Technologies LLC always recommends when and wherever possible that licensed local healthcare professionals be consulted. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any or all current or future use of the Site or any portion thereof.
Term and Termination
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are forbidden from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of a third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including pursuing criminal charges and injunctive relief.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the content and the Marks.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to unrestricted use and dissemination thereof, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you. You hereby wave all rights to any submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such submissions originate with you or that you have the right to submit such submissions. You agree there should be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your submission.
Linked Websites and Third-Party Content
We may allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisement. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rates, and contractual rights. We provide space for such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. On posting a review you must comply with the following criteria: (i) you should have first-hand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (ii) your reviews should not contain offensive, profane, abusive, racist, or hate language; (iii) you reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age , marital status, sexual orientation or disability; (iv) your reviews should not contain references the illegal activity; (v) you may not post reviews if you are affiliated in any way with one or more of our competitors; (vi) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (vii) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews.
We may accept, reject or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have no obligation to screen reviews or delete reviews, even if a review is objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not represent our opinions. We are not responsible or liable for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid, assignable right and licensed to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute your content relating to reviews.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than those for which we have made the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors other than as specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or any content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Use this Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
4. Upload or transmit or attempt to upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses or other material, including excessive use of capital letters, spamming, or continuous posting of repetitive text that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site.
5. Upload or transmit or attempt to upload or to transmit any material that accesses a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”) 1x1 Pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices sometimes referred to as spyware or passive collection mechanisms or PCM's.
6. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader to access the Site, or use or launch any unauthorized script or other software.
7. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the content on the Site.
8. Engage in unauthorized framing or linking to the Site.
9. Defraud or mislead us or other users, including in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
10. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
11. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site or a portion of the Site.
12. Engage in any automated use of the system such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction tools.
13. Interfere with, disrupt, or create any undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
14. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
15. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
16. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use this Site and/or the content for any revenue generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
17. Decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up part of the Site.
18. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
19. Delete the copyright or other Proprietary rights notice from any content.
20. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and or the Site.
Management of Site
In accordance with the US children's online privacy protection act, if we receive actual knowledge that anyone under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from the Site as quickly as is reasonably practical.
Site Modifications; Service Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify or remove the content of the Site at any time or for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any losses, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the side during any down time or discontinuing of the Site. Nothing in these terms of service will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support this Site or to supply any corrections, updates or releases in connection therewith.
If both parties are unable to resolve a dispute through informal negotiations, the dispute (except those disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. You understand that without this provision, you would have the right to sue in court and have a jury trial. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association “AAA”, and, where appropriate, the AAA’s supplementary procedures for consumer related disputes (“AAA Consumer Rules”), both of which are available at the AAA website (www.adr.org). Arbitration fees and arbitrator compensation shall be paid in accordance with the AAA Consumer Rules. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will make decisions in writing, but need not write a statement of reasons unless requested by either party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in El Paso County, Colorado. Except as otherwise provided herein, the parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award ended by the arbitrator.
If for any reason, a dispute proceeds in court rather than arbitration, the dispute shall commenced or prosecuted in the state and federal courts located in El Paso County, Colorado, and the parties hereby waive all defenses based upon lack of personal jurisdiction, improper venue, and forum non conveniens with respect to venue in such state and federal courts.
In no event shall any dispute that is in any way related to this Site be commenced more than two (2) years after the cause of action of accrues.
The parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the dispute between the parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (i) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceedings, (ii) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be arbitrated on a class action basis or to utilized class action procedures, and (iii) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
The parties agree that the following disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning binding arbitration: (i) disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a party, and (ii) disputes related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, or invasion of privacy.